Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mothering, Mary's way!

I have read numerous books on 'mothering' as if these other people are experts or have some sort of insiders knowledge that I don't have. I think as mothers we strive to be perfect and in the mist of it get a little lost. Then regain our composure and start again! Well I have read some very interesting and insightful reads through out my mothering time on this earth and for the most part the books offered tips I already knew just had never really took time to implement!

The best advice so far came about not from a self help mothering book, but rather the Lover of Life book. God shows us how to love our children and mother through the shining example of Mary mother of our Lord.

I now look at my children as Mary looked at Jesus!

Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment